How To Apply For NYSC Graduate Internship At General Electric For Nigerian Graduates 2017
General Electric is calling on Nigerian graduates who are currently serving to apply for the internship position in its Energy Connections Grid Solutions Segment.
General Electric (GE) is an American company founded in New York and lives in Boston, Massachusetts. Since 2016, the company operates in the following areas: Aircraft, Current, Digital, Energy Connections, Global Research, Health, Lighting, Oil and Gas, Power, Energy Renewable, Transportation, and Capital Addressing Work needs, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Autobus, Development Software and industry.
Available Recruitment Updates
Apply For NYSC Graduate Internship At General Electric For Nigerian Graduates 2017
[b]To Be Taken At (Country): [/b]Lagos; Nigeria
[b]Institution: General Electric
Value of Award: GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Graduate with an Accounting degree
2. Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
3. Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
5. Demonstrated team player
6. Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
7. Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
8. A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
9. Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
How to Apply
Application forms are filled online and submitted…..APPLY NOW
Opening: 14th August 2017